This purchase agreement also consists of the terms and conditions of the website. By purchasing a package from this site (YourTrafficHits.com), you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions.
- All orders that are placed will be fulfilled within 15 days (30 days maximum) unless a “Rush Order” is placed and then will be delivered in 3 days’ time.
- YourTrafficHits will not be responsible for any delay in delivery of a traffic package. All Traffic is sent AS IS with no guarantee of converting into sales. All campaigns are considered active the moment the first visitor is delivered to the client site.
- All traffic will be delivered to the website address submitted with the order. In an event where there is an error with the submitted URL, the client will not hold us responsible for the error. Any traffic delivered to the client’s site reflecting the above error will not be credited or entitled to a refund.
- The client is responsible for choosing the correct category for the campaign at the time of ordering.
- We guarantee to deliver the number of ordered visitors to the specified URL within 15 – 30 days or less of the campaign start date. YourTrafficHits.com shall not be liable for any consequential, direct, indirect, incidental, punitive or other damages arising out of the use of the traffic package.
- If we are unable to deliver the number of visitors promised within 15 – 30 days of the campaign starting date, you may request for a partial refund on a pro-rata basis. All the refund requests are thoroughly investigated and we reserve a right to approve or decline your request.
- In an event that the client’s site becomes unavailable for any reason like server is, timed out, active but with internal server error and 404 errors, the client will not hold us responsible for these errors. Any traffic delivered to the client’s site during this down time will not be credited or refunded. In an event that any of the above errors occur including any errors that are not listed but clearly intended, the client may submit a request to put the campaign on hold. Upon resolution of the problem, the held campaign will continue. Any traffic previously sent will not be credited or refunded.
- Each order is given a unique campaign id and password, which gives you the overview if your campaign is still active or not. Here you can see your targeted GEO, category and number of visits you ordered. You can use any web visit stats counter, however, the client understands that if the visitor viewing the ad closes it before it finishes loading, which could be due to network bandwidth, high impact graphics, animation or lack of interest, it will count as an ad view on our system. In other words, we have sent your site to the visitor and have therefore fulfilled our obligation. It is important to note that this scenario may not appear in your website statistics.
- Client understands that traffic counters on their site or other 3rd party web stats counter do not accurately represent the number of visitors sent to their website. This is due to the large amounts of traffic sent to the site in a relatively short timeframe. Client also understands that we do not guarantee sales or sign ups and will not issue a refund if none are achieved. We will send visitors to your site, which is the only guarantee for this service.
- Client acknowledges that the order is for the stated term. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time after the stated term has ended.
- Client may not sell, assign, or transfer any of the rights or services accompanying the purchase. Client may not have any type of pop up advertising on the web site being promoted by us unless a package was ordered for the same. Client may not change the content of the URL being advertised in any manner without prior approval by our authorized staff. Any attempt either by accident or design undermining the intention of our service terms and conditions will result in immediate account deletion with no refund or adjustments available.
- Support staff is available virtually 24 hours a day and your inquiry can be acknowledged or replied after 24 to 48 hours. This is due to large amount of email inquiries we usually receive per day. All requests must be made via email or live chat. Client also understands that technical support may be unavailable at times when the client initiates a contact. It is our policy to respond to all emails within 24 to 48 hours.
- After an order was made and the campaign has been set up, the delivery of the traffic will start usually 10 to 12 hours especially during weekends. Once the campaign has been set up, you will receive an email notification of your order, log in and your campaign details.
- We shall be permitted to use the client’s name in connection with our marketing materials. Subject to the prior approval of our client, we may elect to issue a joint press release announcing the client’s marketing partnership with us.
- We will not promote spam, scam, hate, pornography, hacking or any other site/offer that could be considered offensive to the common viewer. Any attempt to bypass our intended guidelines will result in account cancellation and no recourse for refund. For that matter all the categories of traffic we offer are considered acceptable as allowed content websites.
- We will not deliver general traffic to a website containing content that is not appropriate for viewing by general audience unless you specifically order casino or adult traffic. Inappropriate content when delivering traffic includes adult content, hate text, illegal content and content that encourages illegal activities or violence. What constitutes as inappropriate content will be determined by the staff members of our company.
- We will review your site before beginning the campaign. If your site is changed during the campaign and starts displaying inappropriate content, we will stop your campaign immediately. In this case, you will not be provided a refund on a pro-rata basis.
- We cannot be held responsible for factors beyond our control that may interfere with our ability to deliver visitors to your website. Such factors include downtime on your server, overuse of your bandwidth quota, errors on your site, popup killers and network outages. Please contact your web hosting company or network provider if you are unsure about whether your hosting account is sufficient for the program you are ordering.
- If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any jurisdiction or government agency, that particular provision will be deemed modified to the extent necessary to make the provision valid and enforceable, and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- For country targeted traffic orders, we have an IP database and a script that works with the database to determine visitor’s country. We cannot guarantee that the traffic will be 100% targeted to the country you requested because ISP’s use dynamic IP addresses. You hereby agree that we are not responsible if you receive visitors from other countries other than the targeted country. We will do our best to get you the most targeted traffic and this is the only guarantee for this service.
Client acknowledges that by placing an order with us, they have read, acknowledged and fully understood all paragraphs of the mentioned terms and conditions.